CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pyne Wedding



This was a fun wedding cake. Bride and groom wanted the top layer chocolate, middle layer funfetti and the bottom layer styrafoam. Never seen a funfetti wedding cake before, but  what a fun choice that says so much about the bride and groom's personalities! Can you imagine everyone's reaction when they cut into that cake?

Anyway, onto the details . . . Like I said, top cake was dark chocolate with buttercream frosting and the middle layer was a white almond sour cream cake with sprinkles added. All three were covered in delicious homemade fondant. The flowers were fresh orchids.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Katie Tyler

so beautiful! I love it!

Britney

Beautiful job!!

Veronica

So pretty!! I love the colors!!

Unknown

Wow image of this Wedding Cakes looks delicious, good design & well decorated. I really appreciated all hard work for making it. Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful image with us.

Fashion and Style

I say that it is just awesome cake :)

Lynness

(Just typed this- don't know where my comment went!)
I clicked through from Our Best Bites, and I love your cakes. I've been the designated cake maker in my family since I was 12, but now I'm thinking I really should take some classes and take my skills up to the next level. you mention a "delicious homemade fondant" recipe in this post- would you care to share? I don't use it much, since I've never found one that tasted good.
Thanks!